what to expect |
- We'll focus on your everyday moments and interactions and center some shots around a fun, family activity. I'll also spend some time playing and interacting with your children to capture some meaningful, candid shots and we'll try to sneak in a few portraits. This is where my background as an early childhood educator really comes in handy! Play is the best way to engage children and illicit those natural smiles. In advance (the questionnaire and our phone consultation), you'll let me know some of the things you want to remember right now and we will try to capture some of those details as well (e.g. little ponytails, a favorite lovie, the special way you like to snuggle, etc.) The magic is sometimes in the details!
- A non-refundable 20% retainer is required to book your session
- Upon booking, you will receive a welcome guide with helpful information to get you started.
- Prior to our session, you will receive a questionnaire to help me learn important details about your children and family.
- Next, we'll schedule a phone consultation to bring it all together and get to know each other more. This is a time to ask and answer questions and determine our plan for the session.
- You'll receive an individualized session plan prior to our shoot, which will include specifics about the day, a schedule, and general expectations for the shoot.
- Sessions last approximately 1.5-2 hours.
- You will receive a minimum of 50 high resolution digital images through a private online gallery for viewing, downloading, and sharing. I don't want you to have to worry about choosing your favorites for printing! This will include a combination of color and black & white images. The files are yours to keep forever and you have standard printing rights. Printing suggestions will be provided. Please note, I retain full copyright of all images.