what to expect |
- I will be a fly on the wall and capture those early special and real moments. I've had two babies myself, so I understand what it's like to be a new parent and a new mom. I don't want to interfere at all with your bonding and recovery, but want to capture a window into that precious time that is so fleeting.
- We will schdeule an approximate date based on your due date. I will keep my schedule open around that time and will visit within the first 48 hours of birth or before you are discharged from the hospital.
- A non-refundable 20% retainer is required to book your session
- Upon booking, you will receive a welcome guide with more specifics on what to expect and details for our shoot.
- Prior to our anticipated session date, you will receive a questionnaire to help me learn important details about your baby and family.
- Next, we'll schedule a phone consultation to bring it all together and get to know each other more. This is a time to ask and answer questions and determine our flexible plan for the session.
- You'll receive an individualized session plan prior to our shoot, which will include specifics about the day, a schedule, and general expectations for the shoot.
- Sessions last approximately 60-75 minutes.
- You will receive a minimum of 35 high resolution digital images through a private online gallery for viewing, downloading, and sharing. I don't want you to have to worry about choosing your favorites for printing! This will include a combination of color and black & white images. The files are yours to keep forever and you have standard printing rights. Printing suggestions will be provided. Please note, I retain full copyright of all images.