what to expect |
- We'll focus on everyday moments and interactions with your baby, natural portrait shots, as well as detail shots. Newborns and babies change so quickly and it's important to capture the little things, too. I want to accommodate your baby's needs, so we will work around diaper changes, feedings, etc. which are all great opportunities for photos. I've had two babies of my own, so I remember how hard it can be in those early days and I want you to feel comfortable and relaxed during the shoot. You don't need to be "on," but rather just be.
- A non-refundable 20% retainer is required to book your session
- Upon booking, you will receive a welcome guide with helpful information to get you started.
- Prior to our session, you will receive a questionnaire to help me learn important details about your baby and family
- Next, we'll schedule a phone consultation to bring it all together and get to know each other more. This is a time to ask and answer questions and determine our plan for the session.
- You'll receive an individualized session plan prior to our shoot, which will include specifics about the day, a schedule, and general expectations for the shoot.
- Sessions last approximately 2 hours. We can take breaks as needed to accommodate the needs of your little one and family.
- You will receive a minimum of 50 high resolution digital images through a private online gallery for viewing, downloading, and sharing. I don't want you to have to worry about choosing your favorites for printing! This will include a combination of color and black & white images. The files are yours to keep forever and you have standard printing rights. Printing suggestions will be provided. Please note, I retain full copyright of all images.